Monday, July 16, 2012

Series Review: Raised by Wolves 1-3

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2)Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)


So if you don't know already, the Raised by wolves series is about a young girl, Bryn, who is rescued and raised by wolves. She is a human adopted by the Alpha of a pack and this series follows her journey through various trials and revelations.

I absolutely LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!

I was recommended this series by a good friend of mine. So off to the library I went to gain a hold of the first two novels. Two days later I just to had to get my hands on Taken by Storm! 

The characters were so engaging.  From the first page of Raised by Wolves I was trapped in a world.

Bryn is my favorite character. I love her fierceness and her curiosity. I love that even growing up surrounded by those who are stronger than her she still survives. I love how she follows through on what she decides. Generally just love love love her.

Ali is the perfect mix of everything I love in mother type characters. She is protective and moral. In Book 2, Trial by Fire you see another side to her. She's not just Bryn's mother or another human. She is pack! 

Besides for awesome characters, I just love the orginality of the plot. Not only did it remain interesting and connected through each book, it also never hit any snags. The books got better with each new installment and not worse! (Thank Heavens!)

Now I feel such impatient at having to wait for the fourth installment.

Not only is this series a HIT

ITS A MUST READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment