Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Review: Portrait of a Starter: An Unhidden Story

Title: Portrait of a Starter: An Unhidden Story (starters 0.5)

Author: Lissa Price

Pages: 30 pages, e-book

Published: February 14th 2012



Summary:

See how it all starts for Callie and Michael in Portrait of a Starter, an exclusive e-book original  story by debut author Lissa Price.



SO HIT OR MISS

This was a very short read but still very intriguing. We are introduced to Lissa's writing style, which I love. I also like that the main character is a male. I rarely find male voices that I like but this one I love. Michael who is an artist introduces us into his world were parents are all gone. Only the young children and the elder adults have survived. Children are poor, except for the lucky few who are claimed by elder relatives.

The plot is good for such a short story. I can't wait to see how this story continues. It is a nice introduction to how awesome Starters is going to be!

HIT

No comments:

Post a Comment